Posts by :
ResidentCentral is a great place to buy and sell items to your neighbors. Read on to learn how to sell, give way, edit, or remove your For Sale, For Rent and Free listings on ResidentCentral.
- Click inside the Add a New Item box at the top of the Classified Page.
- Add an Item Description.
- Choose For Sale, For Rent or Free and add a Price (if applicable).
- Add an Item Image
- Add any Additional Images, Details, Files
- Click Available
- Click Submit.
When sold, removing an item is simple!
- Click My Posts | Listings
- Click Edit for the relevant listing
- Click Mark as Sold
- Click Submit
One neighbor’s trash is another’s treasure! List it for free on ResidentCentral!
Posting is how you communicate and collaborate with your neighbors on ResidentCentral. People post on ResidentCentral to:
- Discuss community issues
- Quickly get the word out about an upcoming meeting
- Share meeting minutes and other community documents
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Seek recommendations for the best local handyman
- Sell or give away an outgrown bike
- Share a local news article with the community
- Provide support to neighbors in need
To post, simply:
- Click inside the Add Community Post or Event box at the top of the Bulletin Board Page.
- Add your Post Title
- Choose a category or categories that are relevant to your post.
- Add any Additional Details, Photos or Files
- Click Submit.
It really is the best way to interact instantly with your neighbors about topics relevant to your community!