- BOD Members will be unmuted for the duration of the meeting.
- All other members will be muted during the virtual Zoom meeting.
- Members can participate in the discussion by chat feature, or by “raising their hand” in the Zoom platform.
- If no motion is made on an agenda item, before moving onto the next item opportunity for member comment will be provided. If a motion is made and it receives a second, then the board will fully discuss the issue at hand, then membership will be provided opportunity for comment. Then, discussion will go back to the board for final discussion and tally of the vote for the motion at hand.
5.By raising your hand, you are indicating that you would like to speak on the topic. You will be given an opportunity to speak and your microphone will be unmuted.
- Before making your statement, you must introduce yourself and state your property address.
7.Three-minute time limit per member for each comment.
- Limit of one comment per member per topic.
- Comments must be limited to the topic of current discussion.
- Comments must be respectful and civil.
11.Time may not be yielded in favor of another member.
- Just because the question is asked does not necessarily obligate the board to answer.
- All comments should be addressed to the board and not the membership at large.
- Failure to follow these simple rules will forfeit your opportunity to comment for the remainder of the meeting and your microphone will be muted.